Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blanket Of Tears

I like to write and sometimes something just pops into my head and it won't go away. Thats usually when I write poetry. I don't know if any of you will understand my poems but I want to share one of them with you anyway.
BLANKET OF TEARS
I cry when no one is looking.
I cry when your asleep
the tears are hidden deep.
but the thing that haunts me most are the tears that can't break free.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So that was my poem comment if you like. These lines kept running through my head while I was sleeping and I stayed up til two in the morning trying to perfect it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In general, I like it. I think I might get it, too. Something that's important to me in poetry is how it reads, or sounds in your head. I feel like you're missing a line here... You don't have to take this buy I would add in something like this:

I cry when no one is looking.
I cry when your asleep.
I cry when I don't seem to need crying,
these tears are hidden deep.
but the thing that haunts me most are the tears that can't break free.

It's great though, don't get me wrong. And don't stop writing! That's the important part.

xo Hana